Wednesday 13 August 2008

Jess bid to be as BIG as Dolly

ASPIRING popstar JESSICA SIMPSON is desperate to be the next DOLLY PARTON.


The sexy Texan, world Health Organization starred in fly-on-the-wall express Newlyweds with ex-hubby NICK
LACHEY
, is determined to be as BIG as her rural area idol.

And with her blonde locks and zaftig physique, it's not just now the singing
stakes she'll be mirroring.


Little sister ASHLEE is as well blooming to a lower place her baste, with a
swelling bust as she prepares to welcome her first child with PETE WENTZ
into the earth.


The Dukes of Hazzard star said: "Dolly is awesome! I idolise her. And she
is beautiful. I would love to be just like her. I have worked with her and
it was great.


"It was really exciting - I am blessed, C per cent."


Jess, who is set to release her first land album Do You Know in September,
has a long journey ahead to rival 26 No. 1 singles and 42 Top 10 country
albums.


She recently admitted she had been in an abusive relationship and her coming
tune Remember That is based on her own experiences.


When quizzed by Elle magazine, Jess said: "I don't want to verbalize about it,
but I have emphatically experienced maltreat in a way that I would tell citizenry to
take their bosom and run."



More info